It can be frustrating and confusing to find out what really works for a mans prostate health. In this article Ive summarized some of the major guidelines and recommendations you should know. And if youve found something that has really worked for you, which you have verified through trial and observation, please let me know. Id like to be able to share it with others.
First, read the following list of helpful hints related to improved prostate health and benign prostate enlargement.
[wpgfxm_contentbox width=”80%” bg_color=”#F1F8FB” b_color=”#C1D2D9″ style=”solid” top=”1px” right=”none” bottom=”1px” left=”none” radius=”0px”]
1. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are mostly related to an enlarged prostate. Candida and infections like prostatitis are also related. Candida is a common and insidious condition you should be sure to eliminate. At my website I have a simple self-test for candida.
2. Do pelvic exercises to increase circulation by tightening your pelvic muscles intentionally at least 100 times a day. Raise your awareness of the inner world of your pelvic area. Give separate consideration to your buttocks, lower abdominals, scrotum, urethra, and sphincter.
3. Use Prosperon to raise your testosterone level naturally.
4. Drink plenty of water, every day, to flush out your system.
5. Move to a low animal-protein and grain-rich diet, or some variation on the macrobiotic.
6. Keep your weight in check.
7. Keep a journal in order to track and recognize, as soon as possible, what is working for you, and what is not. Think about your symptoms for yourself; dont just depend on your doctor!
8. Realize that hormones are hormones and vitamins are vitamins. When his PSA test results were too high, a friend decided to heal himself by doing an anti-parasite treatment. It did no harm, but your prostate has to do with hormones, and needs to be dealt with on this level.
You cant put fresh oil in your car when youre out of gas and then wonder why your engine wont work!
9. Visualize that you are much healthier and that your prostate and urethra function well. Approach your body with love, as it is part of your temple where the soul resides.
An excellent study done at Tel Aviv University showed that the melatonin receptors in the prostate could suppress prostate enlargement. Researchers found that an enlarged prostate is due to the imbalance of estrogen and testosterone that occurs as we age. They further noted that the excess estrogen also interferes with the normal metabolism of melatonin (J. Clin. Endoc. Metab. 82 (1997) p. 2535 – 41).
Their advice then, is to take 1-3 mg. of melatonin supplement every night. (Stick with this dosage; as with most medicines, more is by no means better.) Take it ONLY in the darkness of night, in order not to interfere with the body’s natural production of melatonin before sunrise.
Prostate health and treatments are important since providing health for the prostate will prevent cancerous diseases. According to statistics, more than fifty percent world’s male population will develop a form of prostate cancer by the age of fifty. The disease is known as “PROSTATIC INTRAEPITHELIAL NEOPLASIA” (PIN)–and can often be deadly if not discovered and treated swiftly.
The prostate gland is normally the size and shape of a miniature doughnut, but infections gradually increase its size. One of the essential purposes of the prostate is to secrete semen. Three chief conditions of prostate cancer target the prostate glands. The most common condition is PROSTATITIS, in which the glands are inflamed. Some of the common causes of poor prostate health are related to bacterial infections and hormonal changes due to aging.
Poor prostate health increases the risk of problems, such as inflammatory infections, which in turn cause urine retention. Other problems may follow, such as problems with urine secretion, kidney contagion, bladder infections, urethra infections, and other related problems. Symptoms of these problems include increased frequency of urination, pain around the scrotum or rectum area, and even lower back pain.
Doctors recommend that men increase prostate health by avoiding harmful substances and chemicals. Men working at jobs that require frequent heavy lifting are subject to an increased risk of poor prostate health. Smoking, frequent or heavy drinking, and having sex with multiple partners can also lead to poor prostate health. To maintain good prostate health, men are encouraged to visit the doctor regularly, eat healthful foods, and avoid unhealthy lifestyle habits.
If you find that you are experiencing some of the symptoms of prostate cancer or generalized disease, you should make a serious attempt to change your lifestyle and to seek advice from trained professionals, such as your family physician.